Tuesday, May 10, 2011

The Rolling Stone gathers no moss....

Happy to say after months of planning, testing, and figuring out a name, my stone has started to roll and is slowly but surely shaking off the gathered moss.

I started making handcrafted soap about six months ago as a hobby, and as a desperate attempt to help the very sensitive skin I am plagued with. I started out slow, but soon move into with a fever. I found the whole process, from the chemistry, math and recipe concocting invigorating. I thought to myself, "This is something I enjoy doing, and I happen to do this well."

With that thought, Yuffie Soaps (of course the name came much much later) was born.

I will be posting updates and how-to's here, and of course taking suggestions. So next up, a little bit about Yuffie Soaps, my ingredients and my process!

Glad you are here.

No comments:

Post a Comment